Cosmopool software is still in development and not yet released. It will provide a webapplication for sharing your knowledge with others. It has these goals:
- decentralized architecture (server-related communties)
- privacy (fully only beyond the own server community)
- sharing of structured data with fine-grained access control (incl. user-defined groups)
- user-defined data structures (with emphasis on support for serial processing)
- emergence of commonly accepted data strutures through peer review
- usable with a common webbrowser, also on devices with small screens
- automatic searches and notification about hits
- simple messaging between users
- no rating system, but detailed comments (what can be read can also be commented)
In the meanwhile, if you need to organized your knowledge without sharing it, you can try webProtege.
The main motivation behind sharing of knowledge is to create an economy of sharing, a pool economy; thus the focus on serial knowledge.